Braindump2go 100% Money Back Guarantee For 100% Passing 70-332 Exam Using New Updated Microsoft 70-332 Exam Dumps (91-100)
Braindump2go New Released 70-332 Exam Dumps Questions New Updated Today: Latest 180 Questions and Answers Explanation. Guarantee you 100% Success when you attend Microsoft MCM 70-332 Exam! We update 70-332 Exam Dumps Questions every day and you can come to download our latest 70-332 Practice Tests daily!
Exam Code: 70-332
Exam Name: Microsoft Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
Keywords: 70-332 Exam Dumps,70-332 Practice Tests,70-332 Practice Exams,70-332 Exam Questions,70-332 PDF,70-332 VCE Free,70-332 Book,70-332 E-Book,70-332 Study Guide,70-332 Braindump,70-332 Prep Guide
Case Study: 3 – Baldwin Museum of Science (QUESTION 91 – QUESTION 98)
Baldwin Museum of Science has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain named BaldwinMuseumOfScience.com. The domain has a SharePoint environment that contains two farms named ContentFarm and SearchFarm. ContentFarm includes content and collaboration tools. A custom app named Time Entry is deployed to the App Store on ContentFarm. ContentFarm includes a site collection named HR. You are planning for a major content and configuration update to the term store in the managed metadata service application that is located on ContentFarm. SearchFarm is reserved for crawling content and responding to search queries.
The topology of ContentFarm is shown in the following table.
ContentFarm has the following characteristics:
– Primary content for the farm is available at the URL SharePoint.BaldwinMuseumOfScience.com.
– Requests for content from the farm are load-balanced between SPC-WEB01 and SPC- WEB02.
– The servers that run Microsoft SQL Server are members of an active/passive cluster that run a failover cluster named SP-SQL01.
– MySites sites for each user are hosted on a separate web application available at the URL my.baldwinmuseumofscience.com.
– Requests for MySites pages are load-balanced between SPC-WEB01 and SPC-WEB02.
– A full backup of the farm is performed once a week.
– An incremental backup of the farm is performed once a day.
– The Site Owner of the HR site collection requires that the HR Site Collection be backed up in full on a daily basis.
– The managed metadata, user profile, and BCS service applications are enabled in the farm.
– All members of the SharePoint developer team belong to an AD DS security group named SharePoint_App_Dev.
The topology of SearchFarm is shown in the following table.
SearchFarm has the following characteristics:
– The farm currently uses SPS-DB01 as its primary database instance.
– SPS-DB01 has experienced multiple hard drive failures in the last month.
– The identity of the search service application is not documented.
The following requirements must be met for ContentFarm and SearchFarm:
– All administrative activities must be performed by using Windows PowerShell.
– Custom applications created by using the SharePoint app model must be deployed to, and hosted in, an internal App Store.
– Site owners must not be able to directly purchase third-party apps from the public SharePoint Store.
– Members of the SharePoint_App AD D5 security group must have the ability to submit new apps and app updates to the App Store of ContentFarm.
– Members of the SharePoint_App_Dev AD DS security group must not be granted farm administrator rights in ContentFarm.
– The Time Entry app must remain available to users at all times.
– The contents of ContentFarm must be indexed by the Search service application of SearchFarm.
– All responses to queries submitted by users in ContentFarm must be served by the Search service application of SearchFarm.
– The database resources for SearchFarm must be configured to be highly available by using SQL Server database mirroring with automatic failover.
– MySite content databases must be moved to a separate clustered database instance. The new clustered database instance must be created by using existing database servers in ContentFarm.
– All storaae resources for both farms must be redundant and provide high performance for both read and write operations and support disk mirroring.
– A snapshot of the current state of the managed metadata service application must be taken before the service application receives the planned major update.
You need to configure SPS-DB01.
Which type of storage solution should you implement?
A. Multiple disks individually attached via Fibre Channel
B. Multiple disks configured in a RAID 0 array
C. Multiple disks individually attached via iSCSI
D. Multiple disks configured in a RAID 5 array
E. Multiple disks configured in a RAID 10 array
You need to back up the HR site collection.
What should you do? (To answer, select the appropriate option from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
* SQL Server: The content database is stored in SQL Server.
/ From Scenario: The farm currently uses SPS-DB01 as its primary database instance.
* Windows Scheduled task to set a reoccurring task.
* Backup-SPSite Performs a backup of a site collection.
From scenario: The Site Owner of the HR site collection requires that the HR Site Collection be backed up in full on a daily basis.
Drag and Drop Question
You need to reconfigure the ContentFarm database topology.
What should you do? (To answer, drag the appropriate options to the correct location or locations in the answer area. Each option may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
* From Scenario:
/ MySite content databases must be moved to a separate clustered database instance. The new clustered database instance must be created by using existing database servers in ContentFarm.
/ All storage resources for both farms must be redundant and provide high performance for both read and write operations and support disk mirroring.
* Box 1:
Use both SQL Server 2012 servers (SPC-DB01 and SPC-DB02)
* Box 2:
/ From ScenarIO: SPS-DB01 has experienced multiple hard drive failures in the last month.
So we use SPC-DB02 as the active node.
* Box 3, Box 4, Box 5: We move the content databases to the new SQL Server instance
* Box 6: Reattach to the web application.
You need to replicate the SQL Server logins for the database instance in the search farm and ensure that no replication related errors are generated.
To which server or servers should you replicate the logins?
A. SPS-DB02 only
B. SPS-DB03 only
C. SPS-DB01 and SPS-DB02 only
D. SPS-DB01, SPS-DB02, and SPS-DB03
You need to configure the environment to support the management of custom applications.
What should you do? (To answer, select the appropriate option from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
You need to back up the Managed Metadata service application before the update.
Which two tools can you use to achieve this goal? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
A. The Backup and Recovery page in Central Administration
B. SQL Server Management Studio
C. The Backup-SPFarm Windows PowerShell cmdlet
D. The Backup-SPSite Windows PowerShell cmdlet
E. The Backup SqlDatabase Windows PowerShell cmdlet
You need to redeploy the Time Entry app.
Which two Windows PowerShell cmdlets should you run? (Each correct answer presents a complete solution. Choose two.)
E. Add SPSolution
A: Use the Import-SPAppPackage cmdlet to import an app package from the content database and create an app inside the site collection by using the SiteCollection parameter.
D: Use the Install-SPApp cmdlet to install an instance of an app within a web application.
* From scenario
/ ContentFarm includes content and collaboration tools.
A custom app named Time Entry is deployed to the App Store on ContentFarm.
B: Use the Update-SPAppInstance cmdlet to update the app instance.
You need to ensure that app developers have the necessary permission to submit apps for deployment.
Which permission level should you grant to the SharePoint_App_Dev group?
A. App Manager permission level to the Central Administration site
B. Full Control permission level to the App Store site
C. Contribute permission level to the App Store site
D. Farm Administrator permission level to ContentFarm
E. Full Control permission level to the Central Administration site
Case Study: 4 – Proseware, Inc (QUESTION 99 – QUESTION 108)
You are a SharePoint administrator for a media distribution company named Proseware, Inc. Proseware is in the process of upgrading from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013. The IT group has deployed a new SharePoint 2013 farm. The farm is not yet fully configured. You are supporting the product development group during the planning and configuration of the new SharePoint farm. The product development group includes the research, development, and marketing teams. The product development group has multiple team sites and project collaborations sites in the current SharePoint 2010 farm.
Stakeholders have identified the following initiatives:
– ProseWeb, a public website that will allow anonymous visitors to browse the company’s product catalog.
– PartnerWeb, a public website that will allow authenticated users from partner companies to collaborate on product materials.
– ProductsKB, a centralized repository where teams can publish product-related documents, images, videos, and other information related to the company’s product catalog. Information in this site will be consumed by the ProseWeb site.
The company has an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) domain named proseware.com. All servers and user accounts are members of the domain. The company has purchased the proseware-apps.com domain to support SharePoint apps. The SharePoint 2013 farm currently has the following configuration:
– The farm includes seven SharePoint servers named SPWEB1, SPWEB2, SPWEB3, SPWEB4, SPADM1, SPAPP1, and SPAPP2.
– SPWEB1, SPWEB2, SPWEB3, SPWEB4 and SPADM1 are configured as front-end web servers.
– SPADM1 is dedicated for administration purposes.
– Windows Network Load Balancing has been configured to load balance all host names across the front-end web servers.
– Central Administration has been provisioned on SPWEB4 and SPADM1. ?The farm includes two database servers named SQL1 and SQL2 that run Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise.
– Wildcard certificates for *.proseware.com and *.proseware-apps.com have been installed on all SharePoint servers.
– Five web applications have been created:
ProseWeb – https://www.proseware.com
PartnerWeb – https://partners.proseware.com
ProductsKB – https://kb.proseware.com
Teams – https://teams.proseware.com
Apps – https://proseware-apps.com
– The SharePoint development team has created a custom web template solution package named ProseWebTemplate.WSP for provisioning the ProseWeb site collection. The package includes a custom template named ProseWeb.
– An instance of a managed metadata service application has been configured with a content type hub. Two enterprise content types named Product Document and Product Image have been published in the content type hub and are available across all web applications and sites.
– All team collaboration site collections for the product development group are contained in a single content database named sp_content_teams_productdev. The database has been restored on SQL1, and upgraded by using the database attach method on the Teams web application. The site collections have not been ungraded.
– All team collaboration site collections for the product development group are referenced under a wildcard managed path at https://teams.proseware.com/productdev.
– The product development marketing team collaboration site is located at https:// teams.proseware.com/productdev/marketing.
– The marketing team has made significant customizations to their team collaboration site by using Microsoft SharePoint Designer.
The SharePoint 2013 environment must meet the following business requirements:
– Due to export and copyright restrictions, SharePoint sites may be accessed only from within North America.
– The ProseWeb site must display a fixed-width page design for desktop browsers, and a single responsive web design for all mobile devices. The company’s web designers have prepared two site templates that meet these requirements.
– To support the website design layouts, images on the website must be rendered in one of three standard sizes, specified in pixels: Thumbnail (150 x 150), Catalog (300 x 300), and Detail (500 x 500).
– Users must be able to easily copy product-related documents, images, and other files from any team collaboration site to the ProductsKB site. Metadata on content must be preserved when moving or copying content between sites.
– The product development group’s team collaboration site collections must be upgraded.
You have the following technical requirements:
– SQL Server connections must use TCP and port 1488.
– Site collection upgrades must be throttled for no more than 20 concurrent upgrades within any content database, and throttled at 10 concurrent upgrades for any web application instance.
– If a site collection has been customized by using SharePoint Designer:
The site collection upgrade must be performed by a farm administrator.
All customizations must be evaluated and verified before performing the upgrade.
– All sandboxed solution code must run on the same server as the original request.
– Requests originating from outside the company network must not be routed to any server running Central Administration.
– SPAPP1 and SPAPP2 must not process user requests for site content and pages.
– You must deploy the custom web template solution as a full-trust farm solution and use the ProseWeb template when creating the root site collection for the ProseWeb web application.
– The ProductsKB site must be provisioned by using a Records Center site template.
You need to begin configuring services to support solutions.
On the System page of Central Administration, which link should you select? (To answer, select the appropriate link in the answer area.)
* Manage Farm Solutions: This option allows you to manage solutions in the farm.
Again, no change when compared to SharePoint 2010.
Drag and Drop Question
You are planning for high availability of the SharePoint environment.
You need to plan the Request Manager configuration.
How should you configure Request Manager? (To answer, drag the appropriate elements to the correct positions in the answer area. Each element may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
* From scenario:
/ Due to export and copyright restrictions, SharePoint sites may be accessed only from within North America
Here implemented through the Throttling Rule.
/ Requests originating from outside the company network must not be routed to any server running Central Administration.
/ Central Administration has been provisioned on SPWEB4 and SPADM1.
Here available only for Execution Group 1.
* Throttling Rules
A Throttling Rule is the definition of the criteria to evaluate before refusing requests which match the criteria. Throttling Rules are NOT associated with a Machine Pool or an Execution Group.
Throttling Rules can have an expiry time set.
* Execution Groups
A Execution Group is a collection of Routing Rules which allows the precedence of rule evaluation to be controlled and Routing Rules to be managed in batches. There are three execution groups (0, 1 & 2) which are evaluated in order. If no Execution Group for a Routing Rule is specified it is associated with Execution Group 0.
* SharePoint Server 2013 introduces a new capability called Request Management. Request Management allows SharePoint to understand more about, and control the handling of, incoming requests. Request Management employs a rules based approach, which enables SharePoint to take the appropriate action for a given request based upon administrator supplied configuration.
70-332 Updated Questions are 2015 Latest Released Which 100% will Meet in Your 70-332 Test! Braindump2go New Released 70-332 Exam Dumps Contain All New Added Questions Which Will Help you Have A Totally Success in 2015 New Tear! Download our 100% Pass Guaranteed 70-332 Exam Dumps Full Version, special 10% Off Discount enjoyed!