Free Microsoft 70-488 Practice Test Questions Download From Braindump2go! (51-60)
Braindump2go Guarantees Your Microsoft 70-488 Exam 100% Success with Our Unique Official 70-488 Exam Questions Resources! Braindump2go’s 70-488 Braindumps are Developed by Experiences IT Certifications Professionals Working in Today’s Prospering Companies and Data Centers! Braindump2go 70-488 Exam Dumps are Checked by Our Experts Team every day to ensure you have the Latest Updated Exam Dumps!
Exam Code: 70-488
Exam Name: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
You need to validate that specific users can delete tasks.
Which code segment should you insert at line CD04?
* Project leads can remove task lists.
You need to implement term set navigation.
Which code segment should you insert at line TN24?
* Navigational links across the top should be driven by the term store and use URLs that will improve search engine ranking.
The NavigationLinkType enumeration has the following members.
FriendlyUrl Specifies a navigation node that defines a new URL for an existing SharePoint page by rewriting the URL.
Root Specifies the root node in the navigation tree that corresponds to a NavigationTermSet object.
SimpleLink Specifies a navigation node with a standard hyperlink to an already existing URL. The URL can be an empty string, in which case the navigation node acts as a simple heading in the menu.
You need to complete the code at line LV19 to implement the validation of the app license.
Which code segment should you use?
* Only users with a paid license can use the app.
Valid values include Free, Paid, and Trial.
You receive an error when you deploy the app.
You need to resolve the error.
What should you do?
A. Create a deployment package and upload the app to the app catalog in SharePoint.
B. Enable side-loading of apps in the app manifest.
C. Deploy the app to https://contoso-my.sharepoint.com.
D. Enable side-loading of apps in the Visual Studio project properties.
You need to configure navigation for the site.
What should you do? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Create simple links or headers for new pages.
B. Create friendly URLs for new pages automatically.
C. Add unique identifiers to new pages.
D. Create term-driven pages with friendly URLs.
E. Add new pages to navigation automatically.
You need to configure the credential store for the app.
Which properties should you configure? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose all that apply.)
B. Windows Password
C. Windows User Name
E. User Name
* A client asks you to create a basic task tracking app for SharePoint.
The app will be hosted remotely
* Remote users will authenticate to the app by using a username and password.
You need to deploy the package. Which file should you select?
A. the file ending in .publish
B. the file ending in .wsp
C. the file ending in .dll
D. the file ending in .app
* When completed, the app will be published to the Microsoft Store as a paid app.
Case Study 3 – Coho Winery (QUESTION 58 – QUESTION 67)
Coho Winery implements a SharePoint farm. They have an intranet site for company employees and an extranet site for their customers. Coho Winery sells products to wholesale and retail customers. Customers must be able to order specific brands and pay directly.
The company must organize its main enterprise site to have multiple site collections for different wine brands from various regions. Site documents must have a consistent look and feel.
The first version (22.214.171.124) of the feature must support the addition of newer functionality when the feature is upgraded to version 126.96.36.199.
– A Document content type named Finance must be created at the site level. It must contain two site columns named Customer Name and Transaction Date.
– The Order Details and Payment Confirmation content types must be derived from the Finance content type.
– Workflows associated with document content types must be initiated when documents are generated.
– When Payment Confirmation documents are generated, a workflow must send a notification to the customer by email.
– A custom role named Whole sale must be created. Wholesale customers must be assigned to this role in order to view the promotions page.
– A custom permission level must be created. This permission level must add the ViewPages permission to the existing base permissions. This permission level must be added to Wholesale user role.
– Anonymous users must be able to browse the site with limited access to resources.
– The web application has been created with anonymous access enabled.
– Users are prompted for credentials when they browse to the site.
Application Lifecycle Management
– Versioning of the solution artifacts must adhere to industry best practices.
– In a future upgrade process, a new site column named Division must be added to the Finance content type programmatically.
– Only one version of an assembly must be available at runtime.
– Code based hot fixes must be deployed directly to the Global Assembly Cache on all SharePoint servers.
– During maintenance periods, content must be available but must not be modified.
Backup and Recovery
– In the event of hardware failure, the SharePoint environment must be restored to the most recent date.
– The backup process must not degrade system performance.
Performance Optimization and Memory Usage
SPSite objects must be removed from memory immediately after the objects go out of scope.
Windows PowerShell must be used to automate all operations wherever possible.
Relevant portions of the application files are shown below. (Line numbers in the code segments are included for reference only and include a two-character prefix that denotes the specific file to which they belong.) ContentType.es
Drag and Drop Questions
You need to add code at line CT11 to create the content types.
How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, drag the appropriate code segments to the correct location or locations in the answer area. Each code segment may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
* A Document content type named Finance must be created at the site level.
It must contain two site columns named Customer Name and Transaction Date.
* The Order Details and Payment Confirmation content types must be derived from the Finance content type.
You need to create the required site columns.
How should you complete the relevant code? (To answer, select the appropriate code segment from each drop-down list in the answer area.)
Customers report that upon creation of the Payment Confirmation document, they do not receive a confirmation message.
You need to ensure that customers receive confirmation messages.
What should you do?
A. Ensure that the user has the correct permissions to start a workflow.
B. Ensure that the Payment Confirmation content type is deployed.
C. Ensure that the user is assigned to the Wholesale role.
D. Ensure that a workflow is associated with the document content type.
Workflows associated with document content types must be initiated when documents are generated.
When Payment Confirmation documents are generated, a workflow must send a notification to the customer by email.
Braindump2go New Updated 70-488 Exa Dumps are Complete Microsoft 70-488 Course Coverage! 100% Real Questions and Correct Answers Guaranteed! Updated 70-488 Preparation Material with Questions and Answers PDF Instant Download: